WASA is the name of a water and sanitation agency in Pakistan. it’s an agency that develops, constructs, and operates water and sewerage systems in Lahore, the third-largest town in Pakistan. it absolutely was supported in 1852 and provides water to over half the population of Punjab, Pakistan. Wasa jobs
Water & Sanitation Agency WASA West Pakistan is an autonomous and freelance government organization operating beneath the Ministry of Water and Power. it’s been established to deal with the vital issues of water and sanitation facing Pakistan and to produce property solutions for the country’s water and sanitation sector.
WASA is an autonomous organization of the govt. of Pakistan with a mandate to provide a supply of potable water and disposal of sewerage services to the people of dual cities capital of Pakistan and urban center for consequent fifty years. WASA is already providing water to over 1.8 million residents of twin cities additionally affecting sewerage services in each town.
The Water & Sanitation Agency WASA Jobs Pakistan has been proclaimed by the govt. of Pakistan. The candidates who are trying to find WASA Jobs in Pakistan, elect to use these Water & Sanitation Agency, WASA Jobs. The candidates can apply for these WASA Jobs before the last date. The candidates will be elected on their performance during the personal interview.
Vacancies / Positions
- Project Director
- Deputy Director Technical
- Deputy Director Civil
- Deputy Director Mechanical
- Deputy Director Finance
- Assistant Director IT
- Assistant Director Civil
- Assistant Director Technical
- Assistant Director Electrical
- Assistant Director Mechanical
- Sub Engineer Civil
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
- Account Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Auto CAD Operator
- Office Boy
- Dak Runner
- Security Guard
- Applications complete in any respect or received once the due date, won’t be entertained.
- Candidates shall be needed to supply all original documents at the time of the interview.
- solely Shortlist candidates are invited for the interview choice process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- Note Any or all applications may be rejected without signing for any reason.
- No application will be accepted by hand.
How To Apply?