Excise and taxation of works of the narcotics service. This Department is liable for the assortment, avoidance, and control of various kinds of expenses, and obligations, The essential target of this Department is to raise incomes to meet the consumption for the monetary turn of events and social government assistance of the country. The Excise Jobs Taxation and Narcotics Control Department are some of the biggest law requirement offices in Pakistan with more than 40,000 workers. To understand their vision of making Pakistan a protected spot to live, work, and travel, the ET&NCD offers vacation freedoms to people who are straightforward, and not really settled to serve.
The Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics Control Department is an organization of the Government of Pakistan, extensively accused of controlling exchange and gathering charges on excisable labor and products, including liquor, tobacco, power, and autos. The office oversees an assortment of laws and guidelines managing tax collection, security, and opiates.
Excise Jobs Taxation and Narcotics Control Department is a Government of Pakistan association that is the primary income assortment organization of the Government of Pakistan. It comprises five subordinate associations: Alcoholic Beverages, Customs, Federal Excise and Taxation, Inland Revenue, and Narcotics Control Divisions. It is going by the Revenue Divisional Commissioner (RDC) who is helped by Additional RDCs liable for FBR Divisions in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
Vacancies / Positions
- Law Officer
- Dental Surgeon
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Director
- Applications got after the due date will not be locked in.
- Just shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/meeting.
- Divided applications or applications submitted with fake reports will be excused at any period of the enrollment connection.
- Cell phones, weapons, number crunchers, or some other electronic gadgets won’t be passable in the test/talk with focus.
- Age, Qualification, and Experience will be counted from the last date of the ad.
How To Apply?